“Home Shopping Made Easy”
A mortgage pre-approval is an initial fundamental step in the home buying process that provides you, the prospective buyer, not only a better understanding of your buying power, but also gives your realtor that competitive edge in negotiations.
A mortgage pre-approval allows you to better understanding how much money lenders are willing to lend you. Here at Riley Boychuk Mortgages, we base your mortgage financing off your income, your down payment, any consumer debt, & your credit score. Your mortgage pre-approval is a FREE, no obligation step that secures you with what is called a rate hold, that protects you for up to 120 days, should rates increase. In turn, this allows you to shop for your forever home with a sense of security in not only knowing what your budget is, but also knowing that you are guaranteed a mortgage rate at the agreed upon rate or better.
As stated, your pre-approval is dependent upon your income, down payment, debt, and your credit score. With these three pieces of information, we are able to determine what you can afford based on lender criteria, including your forecasted payments.
It is also important to note that the list of documents required for a pre-approval are the same documents required to buy a home, with exception to the subject property details. This results in a much quicker and fluent process once your offer is accepted.
Below is a recap outlining some of the benefits to getting pre-approved:
- Lock in a mortgage rate today for up to 120 days to protect you against any increase in interest rates.
- Better calculate your budget & affordability based off your house hold income.
- Accurately determine if you can qualify for those homes you have already been looking at.
- Generate stronger negotiating power for you and your realtor.
- Better understand the home buying process from start to finish.
- We can put you in touch with the best in the business from Realtors to Lawyers, Insurance Agents, Home Inspectors, Appraisers, and more.
- Learn the big picture costs to home ownership before starting the home buying process.
- It’s FREE!
Services offered by Burnaby Mortgage Broker
- Home Purchase Mortgage
- Refinance & Debt Consolidation Mortgage
- Mortgage Renewals & Transfers
- Purchase Plus Improvement Mortgages
- Investment Property Mortgage
- Mortgage For Vacation & Second Home Properties
- Mortgage Rate Negotiation
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgage
- Mortgages For Self Employed
- Mortgage Calculator
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- First Responder Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgages
- HOME PURCHASE MORTGAGE Purchasing a home is often one of the biggest financial decisions one may make in their life.
- Refinance & Debt Consolidation Mortgage Do you want to tap into some of your hard earned home equity? Well, did you know that you can borrow up to 80% of your properties current market value!
MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL A mortgage pre-approval is an initial fundamental step in the home buying process helping you secure today’s very best rate.
- MORTGAGE RENEWALS & TRANSFERS If you’re planning to renew your mortgage with your current lender, you are likely leaving opportunities to save money on the table.
- Purchase Plus Improvement Mortgages Have you just fallen in love with your forever home, but it needs work? Well, we at Riley Boychuk Mortgages have got a solution for you.
- Investment Property Mortgage You may be surprised to learn that you don’t need to be making 6 figures to own a second property.
- Mortgage For Vacation & Second Home Properties With as little as 5% down you could own your very own second home today.
- Mortgage Rate Negotiation It’s very simple, we provide each of our clients with the markets best rates, best products, and the very best service from start to finish.
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgage As a First Time Home Buyer, get started today with one of our mortgage experts and save a pile of cash.
- MORTGAGES FOR SELF EMPLOYED If you’re a business owner or self-employed, we have lending solutions for you at the markets most competitive rates.
- MORTGAGE CALCULATOR Have you ever wondered how you could save thousands of dollars on your mortgage while becoming mortgage free up to 7 years sooner?
- HOME EQUITY LOANS If you have built up equity in your home, a home equity loan will provide you a large lump sum of cash right at your fingertips.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Similar to home equity loans, a home equity line of credit (HELOC) uses the built-up equity in your home as a secondary source of funds...
- Private Mortgage Financing If you’ve got bad credit or more built-up debt than you would like, we have a solution for you!
- FIRST RESPONDER MORTGAGES As a valued First Responder, you are entitled to today’s very best rates with cash back incentives.
- REVERSE MORTGAGES It is said that almost 8 in 10 Canadians that are over the age of 55 report saying that they can’t solely rely on their registered savings plans...