Mortgage Renewal And Transfer
“Are You Overpaying For Your Mortgage?”
If you are planning to renew your mortgage with your current lender, there is a good chance you are leaving opportunities to save money on the table. Lenders understand the easy route for borrowers is to simply renew with them, and it is why lenders will always initially provide you with their non-competitive rates upfront.
Where it is not your lenders job to inform you of better mortgage options on the market upon renewal, speaking with us at Riley Boychuk Mortgages will ensure you are situated in today’s most competitive mortgage product that meets your financial needs.
Alternatively, a switch / transfer is simply the process of taking your existing mortgage and transferring your mortgage product to a new lender. This can occur for a variety of reasons, and will allow the homeowner to keep their terms the same; including their amortization schedule (period of time it will take to pay down your mortgage). While a mortgage transfer is the reassignment of your existing mortgage from one lender to another, homeowners are generally in pursuit of a better rate, better service, or a more suitable product.
Additionally, all our needs and wants change over time, and you may choose to secure an entirely new mortgage product upon renewal. Maybe you want to bring your payments down or maybe you want to pay your mortgage off sooner. Perhaps you want a Home Equity Line Of Credit or a Second Mortgage. Or maybe you require a more flexible mortgage that gives you the option to sell and purchase a new home in the near future.
It’s important to review all the options you are entitled to in today’s market. Speaking with our team of professionals at Riley Boychuk Mortgages will provide you options to accurately choose what mortgage product best suits you and your family’s needs.
Services offered by Burnaby Mortgage Broker
- Home Purchase Mortgage
- Refinance & Debt Consolidation Mortgage
- Mortgage Pre-Approval
- Purchase Plus Improvement Mortgages
- Investment Property Mortgage
- Mortgage For Vacation & Second Home Properties
- Mortgage Rate Negotiation
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgage
- Mortgages For Self Employed
- Mortgage Calculator
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- First Responder Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgages
- HOME PURCHASE MORTGAGE Purchasing a home is often one of the biggest financial decisions one may make in their life.
- Refinance & Debt Consolidation Mortgage Do you want to tap into some of your hard earned home equity? Well, did you know that you can borrow up to 80% of your properties current market value!
- MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL A mortgage pre-approval is an initial fundamental step in the home buying process helping you secure today’s very best rate.
MORTGAGE RENEWALS & TRANSFERS If you’re planning to renew your mortgage with your current lender, you are likely leaving opportunities to save money on the table.
- Purchase Plus Improvement Mortgages Have you just fallen in love with your forever home, but it needs work? Well, we at Riley Boychuk Mortgages have got a solution for you.
- Investment Property Mortgage You may be surprised to learn that you don’t need to be making 6 figures to own a second property.
- Mortgage For Vacation & Second Home Properties With as little as 5% down you could own your very own second home today.
- Mortgage Rate Negotiation It’s very simple, we provide each of our clients with the markets best rates, best products, and the very best service from start to finish.
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgage As a First Time Home Buyer, get started today with one of our mortgage experts and save a pile of cash.
- MORTGAGES FOR SELF EMPLOYED If you’re a business owner or self-employed, we have lending solutions for you at the markets most competitive rates.
- MORTGAGE CALCULATOR Have you ever wondered how you could save thousands of dollars on your mortgage while becoming mortgage free up to 7 years sooner?
- HOME EQUITY LOANS If you have built up equity in your home, a home equity loan will provide you a large lump sum of cash right at your fingertips.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Similar to home equity loans, a home equity line of credit (HELOC) uses the built-up equity in your home as a secondary source of funds...
- Private Mortgage Financing If you’ve got bad credit or more built-up debt than you would like, we have a solution for you!
- FIRST RESPONDER MORTGAGES As a valued First Responder, you are entitled to today’s very best rates with cash back incentives.
- REVERSE MORTGAGES It is said that almost 8 in 10 Canadians that are over the age of 55 report saying that they can’t solely rely on their registered savings plans...