Purchase Plus Improvement Mortgages
“Are You Planning To Renovate Your New Home?"
Have you just fallen in love with your forever home, but it needs work? Well, we at Riley Boychuk Mortgages have got a solution for you. The Purchase Plus Improvements Program is a strong option for consumers looking to purchase a home that shows considerable potential, but just needs a little love. With as little as 5% down, you’ll have access to the financing required to turn that fixer-upper into the home of your dreams.
With location generally being at the forefront of property values, this program is often used for, but not limited to, kitchens, bathrooms, structural renovations, unfinished basement suits, and more. This program is even used to turn an “unmortgaged” property into a “mortgageable” property by improving factors such as old wiring, mold, asbestos, piping, or structural components.
Eligible properties include new construction or existing construction, while maxing out at 4 units with a minimum of 1 unit being occupied by the principal resident.
If you’re looking at purchasing a property that needs improvements, but you’re short the costs of renovations, contact us today at Riley Boychuk Mortgages for more information on what options you may have sitting right in front of you.
Services offered by Burnaby Mortgage Broker
- Home Purchase Mortgage
- Refinance & Debt Consolidation Mortgage
- Mortgage Pre-Approval
- Mortgage Renewals & Transfers
- Investment Property Mortgage
- Mortgage For Vacation & Second Home Properties
- Mortgage Rate Negotiation
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgage
- Mortgages For Self Employed
- Mortgage Calculator
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- First Responder Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgages
- HOME PURCHASE MORTGAGE Purchasing a home is often one of the biggest financial decisions one may make in their life.
- Refinance & Debt Consolidation Mortgage Do you want to tap into some of your hard earned home equity? Well, did you know that you can borrow up to 80% of your properties current market value!
- MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL A mortgage pre-approval is an initial fundamental step in the home buying process helping you secure today’s very best rate.
- MORTGAGE RENEWALS & TRANSFERS If you’re planning to renew your mortgage with your current lender, you are likely leaving opportunities to save money on the table.
Purchase Plus Improvement Mortgages Have you just fallen in love with your forever home, but it needs work? Well, we at Riley Boychuk Mortgages have got a solution for you.
- Investment Property Mortgage You may be surprised to learn that you don’t need to be making 6 figures to own a second property.
- Mortgage For Vacation & Second Home Properties With as little as 5% down you could own your very own second home today.
- Mortgage Rate Negotiation It’s very simple, we provide each of our clients with the markets best rates, best products, and the very best service from start to finish.
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgage As a First Time Home Buyer, get started today with one of our mortgage experts and save a pile of cash.
- MORTGAGES FOR SELF EMPLOYED If you’re a business owner or self-employed, we have lending solutions for you at the markets most competitive rates.
- MORTGAGE CALCULATOR Have you ever wondered how you could save thousands of dollars on your mortgage while becoming mortgage free up to 7 years sooner?
- HOME EQUITY LOANS If you have built up equity in your home, a home equity loan will provide you a large lump sum of cash right at your fingertips.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Similar to home equity loans, a home equity line of credit (HELOC) uses the built-up equity in your home as a secondary source of funds...
- Private Mortgage Financing If you’ve got bad credit or more built-up debt than you would like, we have a solution for you!
- FIRST RESPONDER MORTGAGES As a valued First Responder, you are entitled to today’s very best rates with cash back incentives.
- REVERSE MORTGAGES It is said that almost 8 in 10 Canadians that are over the age of 55 report saying that they can’t solely rely on their registered savings plans...