Refinance And Debt Consolidation
"How Your Equity Can Improve Your Monthly Cash Flow"
Do you want to tap into some of your hard earned home equity? Well, did you know that you can borrow up to 80% of your properties current market value! While a mortgage refinance can occur at any time, it may involve staying with your current lender or exploring better options on the market.
Mortgage refinancing is a popular option for a wide variety of reasons. Here are a few refinance examples to consider:
- Debt consolidation is the process of combining all high interest consumer debt into one lump sum at a far lower rate, therefore, lowering your overall cost of borrowing and freeing up monthly cash flow.
- Equity take out is an option utilized to fund investment opportunities, home renovations, and/or to fund further financial needs.
- Spousal buyouts for in the event of a divorce or separation.
- To lower your interest rate while lowering your monthly bills and improving overall cashflow.
- Gain access to a home equity line of credit for in the event of an emergency.
- Provide the opportunity for credit repair including paying off a consumer proposal.
- Provide the option to explore other lenders and products on the market given you weren’t happy with your current situation.
If you own your own home and you require additional funds, contact us today at Riley Boychuk Mortgages and learn more on what options you may have sitting right in front of you.
Services offered by Burnaby Mortgage Broker
- Home Purchase Mortgage
- Mortgage Pre-Approval
- Mortgage Renewals & Transfers
- Purchase Plus Improvement Mortgages
- Investment Property Mortgage
- Mortgage For Vacation & Second Home Properties
- Mortgage Rate Negotiation
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgage
- Mortgages For Self Employed
- Mortgage Calculator
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- First Responder Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgages
- HOME PURCHASE MORTGAGE Purchasing a home is often one of the biggest financial decisions one may make in their life.
Refinance & Debt Consolidation Mortgage Do you want to tap into some of your hard earned home equity? Well, did you know that you can borrow up to 80% of your properties current market value!
- MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL A mortgage pre-approval is an initial fundamental step in the home buying process helping you secure today’s very best rate.
- MORTGAGE RENEWALS & TRANSFERS If you’re planning to renew your mortgage with your current lender, you are likely leaving opportunities to save money on the table.
- Purchase Plus Improvement Mortgages Have you just fallen in love with your forever home, but it needs work? Well, we at Riley Boychuk Mortgages have got a solution for you.
- Investment Property Mortgage You may be surprised to learn that you don’t need to be making 6 figures to own a second property.
- Mortgage For Vacation & Second Home Properties With as little as 5% down you could own your very own second home today.
- Mortgage Rate Negotiation It’s very simple, we provide each of our clients with the markets best rates, best products, and the very best service from start to finish.
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgage As a First Time Home Buyer, get started today with one of our mortgage experts and save a pile of cash.
- MORTGAGES FOR SELF EMPLOYED If you’re a business owner or self-employed, we have lending solutions for you at the markets most competitive rates.
- MORTGAGE CALCULATOR Have you ever wondered how you could save thousands of dollars on your mortgage while becoming mortgage free up to 7 years sooner?
- HOME EQUITY LOANS If you have built up equity in your home, a home equity loan will provide you a large lump sum of cash right at your fingertips.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Similar to home equity loans, a home equity line of credit (HELOC) uses the built-up equity in your home as a secondary source of funds...
- Private Mortgage Financing If you’ve got bad credit or more built-up debt than you would like, we have a solution for you!
- FIRST RESPONDER MORTGAGES As a valued First Responder, you are entitled to today’s very best rates with cash back incentives.
- REVERSE MORTGAGES It is said that almost 8 in 10 Canadians that are over the age of 55 report saying that they can’t solely rely on their registered savings plans...