Steps to Getting a New to Canada Mortgage?
1. The first step is to reach out to one of our trusted mortgage advisors for your free, no obligation discovery call.
- During your discovery call, we discuss your unique financial situation, your property objectives, your borrowing capacity, detail the steps in the home buying process, and advise on any hurdles you may encounter to help pave the way for a smooth home buying experience.
- This initial step provides clarity to common questions or concerns. We even go through some what-if calculations and scenarios to help ensure you have a strong understanding of your options. A personalized detailed action plan is then prepared, giving you the confidence needed to move forward with certainty.
2. The second step would be to collect a formal mortgage application, credit consent form, and a checklist of lender required documents in which you can safely upload into your mortgage portal. Once complete, the heavy lifting on your end is done and we will proceed with setting up your new pre-approval.
3. The third step is to work with a trusted real estate agent to help you find your new dream home. With a strong understanding of how much you can borrow, the fun part begins as you are now ready to start your home search.